Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chicken Alfredo

This is my version of the ever popular Chicken Alfredo.
As I expect groceries to provide me with everything I need when it comes to cooking (ingredients wise) I didn't find me a fettuccine that traditionally comes with a good Alfredo so instead, I got me a regular pasta, a great one too specially if you're only eating at home.

A bit of melted butter, all purpose cream and grated cheese simmered all together, I was a ble to make a good sauce.

Normally, you only need to season your chicken with salt and pepper before frying but this time, I marinated it with worcestershire sauce to give it 'lil color and taste.

Tara! Let's eat :D


Entry For:


13 comments:

  1. That looks indefinitely yummy! Makes me want to eat your page up!:)

    Please check my FTF entry for this week: Overstuffed Tamago Nigiri
    Much ♥,
    Pearl
    Sassy Chef Recipes and Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohlalala, I am drooling!.

    Spice Up Your Life with some sisig, come and have some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummilicious!!!..I want some..lol Happy FTF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks very mouthwatering! we love alfredo and chicken, and you got it together...yummy! happy Friday and happy cambodian new year! :) -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks tempting! I just had Chicken Alfredo from Yellow Cab the other night, and I'm sure your recipe tastes just as great, if not even better. I hope you can visit my entry, too. http://www.delightmyappetite.com/2011/04/food-trip-friday-laing-in-2-ways/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ganon lang pala ang pag-gawa ng Alfredo sauce, I didn't know as I always use the instant one.lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your pasta looks so creamy---mouth-watering!

    ReplyDelete
  8. drool!! this looks so yummy! mine is up at http://www.colorsandcontrasts.com/anything-goes-salad/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks delectable! Yummy to the tummy! Mine is up - My FTF Entry

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks delicious, really mouthwatering.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...