Thursday, March 27, 2014

Make a Clubhouse Sandwich a staple food

My sister has a unique way of spicing things up with her own style of food preparation. This is one of her unique way of making a special sandwich on New Years eve. I say unique cause really, we don't normally do this at home. I grab two slices of bread, smear it with peanut butter and I'm good to go, but on this specific day, my sister made us a special clubhouse sandwich.


It's simple to do and a bit of tomato, fried bacon, lettuce, ham and mayonnaise will do just like what she did here. You can also use wheat bread if that's what you prefer. As for this, we opted for the regular ones. 

Of course there are other versions of this such as what you see on the Food Network and CountryLiving, what's most imprtant is you're able to bring out something to your taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...