Thursday, October 06, 2011

What can you get from lemon and tea?

I recently wrote about the lemonade cleansing diet (which  by the way of research is a good way to detoxify and cleanse the body) but not without its grueling and intense dieting combination. For some health enthusiast, the lemonade cleansing diet (master cleanse) can be done in as easy as 1,2,3 step routine for a month while some would sweat it out like a math exam. 



But did you know there's another way to detoxify your body without depriving yourself of food?  


This, I pretty much figured out myself even before my sister told me all about it. On top of our fridge is a box of green tea my mom bought when she was here. Take note I am not a fan of green tea or any tea for that matter. I go coffee and more coffee as the day smiles on me (like the lemon image on top). Then one night after we ate dinner, i still felt like eating but already full so instead of drinking plain hot water like what my lola always told me, I dunk a green tea bag in my hot cup of water and whola! few minutes later i felt better, and as the day was ending I opt to complete my water intake so I made me another cup and there started my body's regular detoxification "if you know what I mean) :D

Oh and by the way.. try squeezing few drops of lemon in your tea and yum yum! talkin' about putting some zest in your drink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...