Monday, October 17, 2011

Chicken fingers? or Nachos?

Today, I was browsing through recipes online when I found the most mouth watering nacho recipe I've ever seen, I thought I'd cook some for dinner, and though Monday afternoons are fairly traffic, it is not safe to say "it's Monday, I will be home early" needless to say, it was late when I arrive the grocery. Change of plans.. I went for something familiar and easy to prepare.



Chicken Fingers

Dipping Sauce:

1 medium pack mayonnaise
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. honey or (sprinkle of sugar)
mustard powder (i used mustard, the one you put on burger :))





For the Chicken:

2lb chicken breasts cut into strips
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp. salt
black pepper (as desired)
garlic powder (as desired)
1tsp. paprika
1 cup flour
2 eggs lightly beaten
2-3 cups bread crumbs
cooking oil for frying

Combine mayo, lemon juice, honey and mustard together. stir and put aside. Best when served cold.

In a bowl, mix chicken strips, sugar, salt, black pepper, garlic powder and paprika. Make sure spices evenly coat your chicken strips. Start heating your pan with cooking oil to fry your chicken (best if they're deep fried). Working by servings, coat chicken in flour, then deep in egg then finally coat in breadcrumbs. Fry until chicken turns golden brown.


This post crowds and mingles:


FTFBadge


2 comments:

  1. yum...looks very delicious, one of my families favorite food to eat, visiting for YS, hope that you can visit me back too

    http://www.tropical7107islands.com/2011/10/weekend-fun-with-my-kids-at-the-chuck-e-cheese.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...