Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tinolang Manok (Chicken Soup)

Recently, I noticed how my brother loves to cook tinola. I'm not so fond of it as I rather have my chicken fried but the way he cooks it, and the color of it after it cooked makes me hungry. I like my tinola yummy and NOT pale.




Ingredients:

2 pcs. chicken breast
1 chicken cube
1papaya (fruit)
red pepper leaves
red pepper
onion
water
cooking oil

Saute first your chicken in a skillet with hot oil (with your desired cut size). Stir until a bit brown or fairly cooked. In a separate pot, put a small amount of oil and toss your onions, mix until aroma comes out. Pour your desired amount of water in the pot and let it boil. Add your chicken and let it boil in a medium fire. Add your chicken cube (salt and sugar if you need more taste) and lastly the veggies (papaya and pepper leaves) so as not to over cook them. Add chopped red chilli pepper or pepper flakes (if desired) to add spice in it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...