Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Strawberry Pancakes

While I'm posting this blog, I can still smell the sweet tasting syrup I had just poured on my serving. Tonight is pancake night.
This has been one of my easiest, fastest and most delicious recipe cooked in a span of only 25 minutes. A breakfast "regular" but then I did it for dinner.

 Fresh Strawberries

While strawberries aren't my favorite, I've found a new way to incorporate them to pancakes, one of my favorites. This is in order to make it useful especially during their season.

Finished Product :D

 Strawberry in every layer

Kim :D 


Mingles and crowds:

2 comments:

  1. wow! that is one gigantic pancake! I don't think I could eat the whole thing.
    Welcome and Thanks for joining us. Tomorrow, a new linky collection will be up again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's really tantalizingly delicious. PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...visiting you with big smile! have a great thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...