Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Homemade Burger :D

This... This burger is "Kim's Burger". I started cooking out of just wanting to gain more knowledge in the intricacies of cooking and since then, I've been able to put something different to the table - and now, my sister has been bugging me to do whatever kind of burger. After she tasted the S'piggy I bought from Bapchi, she thinks every single burger, sandwich or whatever you call it will taste juuuuust like it :) (It didn't, but this one was gooooood)

Everything's homemade, from the creation of the burger patty all the way to the "semi" cooking of the onions.
My special serving - all for me!

Kim :D my ever loyal critic

Thank you Laura for all the tips, it helped all the way..

3 comments:

  1. i soo love!!! bu-ger just for mik mik!!! thank you ateng!!! mwah! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome inday :D ubusin mo ha?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy!!!! sis, sali ka sa Food Trip Friday memem so you will also meet fellow bloggers na mahilig sa kitchen =)

    url is http://foodtripfriday.net

    It is hosted by Mommy Willa from Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...