Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Jollibee Happy Plus Card Contest

I remember my mom asking me last Christmas "Can you eat without chicken?" I replied, "Sure thing!" and it's the truth but then there's also the other side where most of the time, I do order my chickens. Obviously, its Jollibee's chicken that I love so she bought me a Happy Plus Card just so I can take advantage of my love for you know... Fried Chicken. It was a nice gesture so I thought why not share this and let others take advantage of their Jollibee time?

Win this card and start earning points that you can use to purchase at Jollibee stores: 

Mechanics:

  1. "Follow" The Easy Kitchen via networked blogs or join the network via Google friend Connect..
  2. Follow me on Twitter (Found on the upper right side of my blog)
  3. Five (5) winners will be chosen..
  4. Valid only in the Philippines..
  5. This Contest Ends on February 15, 2014. Winners will be notified via Facebook on February 17, 2014.
Hurry and grab the chance to get this free with just two clicks :)

This is a sponsored contest..

This contest is already CLOSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...