Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pasta Sausage

I'm a regular reader/visitor of  Purpose Driven Chef and every now and then I find something interesting and easy to cook recipes posted by the author. Since then I've tried the recipes at home with a twist of alternative ingredients if the things listed aren't a regular item in our kitchen (e.g white wine / olive oil). I can easily find these stuff at the grocery but given I'll be using little amount, I'm the makunat type who doesn't want to spend more :)

So chances are for me to find an alternative. Today I tried the Pasta Sausage :D

For the recipe please visit Purpose Driven Chef and type in "Pasta Sausage".

It said sun dried tomatoes but it's a bit expensive and they didn't have any brand that comes cheaper so i opted to use fresh ones.


I had fun cooking it :) try it..

3 comments:

  1. Looks sooooo yuuumy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. saraaap! okay na ako kahit walang sausage. i always like my pasta to be decked with veggies.. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...