Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Homemade Cheddar Cheese Fries

Ever had cheese left over in the fridge that doesn't seem to get fully consumed no matter how much you slice some for your bread? We do :D and it's Queso de Bola - leftover since Christmas. It has been sitting on the fridge for months and seems to taste good... still.


With a bit of butter, flour and milk, I grated the leftover cheese into fine shreds and mix it with the simmering milk until it melts. 
I used half water half milk on this that's why it's a bit lumpy but if you want it smooth just use milk all the way.

It tasted like my favorite Burgoo's Cheddar Cheese Fries :D

 Burp

1 comment:

  1. oh my...french fries..I love fries..one of my guilty pleasures..the way its plated makes it more appealing...yum...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...